Morgo Bay of Islands
31 August - 1 September 2017
The most important feature of Morgo is who is there. You're joining a group of business people - women, men, established and emerging - like no other in the country. And our speakers don't fly in, flash their brilliance and fly out - they're part of the audience and the conversations. You'll get to spend time with them, and they're looking forward to spending time with you. It is this community of speakers and attendees that makes Morgo unique.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS TO DATE
(CLICK THEIR PICS for BIOS)
WEDNESDAY 30 August
5:30pm onwards: casual drinks leading to informal networking dinner (optional but recommended)
THURSDAY 31st August
8.45am – 5.30pm: Conference hard all day
- Hear from our speakers, who'll tell their stories candidly and directly with plenty of time for questions
- Programme is interspersed with cameos and refreshments
- Plenty of time to network and connect
6pm: Drinks then 7.30 pm: Conference Dinner with entertainment
FRIDAY 1 September
8.45am – 4.00pm: Conference, including workshops
- Day two of speakers that you'll only get at Morgo and time to chat to yesterday's speakers too
- Workshops to delve into real business challenges - use the smarts in the room to push your business forward
4.30-6.00 pm: Walk to Haruru Falls – wind down.. while keeping the conversations going
7.00 pm: Dinner at a local restaurant (optional but recommended)
- Earlybird rate – prior to 21 July $1950
- Standard rate – 22 July to 17 August $2350
- Just in time rate – from 17 August $2550
Your registration to Morgo includes two days of conference sessions, including lunches, morning and afternoon teas and the Morgo Dinner on Thursday night.
Morgo registration fees do not include accommodation. When you register, you'll receive a link to book your room at the Copthorne. Special accommodation rates are available but sell out fast so book soon or email us for assistance.